Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Strawberry fields forever...

Uma viagem pelo tempo através do humor:

Iluminismo:
God is a comedian, playing to an audience too afraid to laugh.
Voltaire

Trágico Existencialista
Perhaps I know best why it is man alone who laughs; he alone suffers so deeply that he had to invent laughter.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Beat Generation
Man, when you lose your laugh you lose your footing.
Ken Kesey

Flower Power
Maturity is a bitter disappointment for which no remedy exists, unless laughter can be said to remedy anything.
Kurt Vonnegut

Nonsensical
It was just so funny when [the audience] don't laugh.
Eric Idle (Monty Python)

The Cocaine addled 80's
I am thankful for laughter, except when milk comes out of my nose.
Woody Allen

Gonzo Journalism
'I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.'
Hunter S. Thompson

The control frenzy - Pre September 11th
Smile, and the world will smile with you. Laugh and they'll all think your on drugs.
Anonymous

The control frenzy - Post September 11th
"I don't worry about terrorism. I was married for two years."
Sam Kinison

No comments: