To those who have found out the meaning of life... Fuck off!
What's the fun in living if everything is already figured out. If I know what I have to do what is the fun in doing it. Where is the fucking adventure?
One day after the other, right foot after left, lunch after breakfast...bahh
What is life without contradiction. Don't fucking destinize me, I have no destiny. I am what I make of it. I am the center of my Universe. Homo Universalis. I call the fucking shots and that's why I make so many fucking mistakes... and I love them.
God says this, moses says that, saturn says the other and capricorn tells you something else... fuck them all. I say CHARGE!!! Kill the fuckers! No prisioners, no mercy. And if I am DOA so be it. I made my mistake. I am the one to blame, that is why decisions are big. Because they are mine and noone elses. No God, no confessionary no fucking tarot cards. Me, I am here and I am I.
Narcisic? Vain? Maybe... Total responsibility, total reward.
Anarchy and hedonism.
And when I fall I want to hit the fucking bottom and I truly hope there will be noone there to stop my fucking fall... But, oh baby, if i go high in the sky just get out of my fucking way...
YIHAAA
Monday, April 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Pronto, lá tá ele a imitar-me!!! bah!
E agora, foste à lua e já voltaste?
acho que estás a precisar de ir para a clínica para onde foi o gajo da laranja mecânica...ah, não precisas, já trabalhas numa consultora...eehheh
ahahahah!!! MacCoy, you're MacBad!!!
blue pill followed by red pill... upper followed by downer... where's the adventure?? what's the diffence, who cares... whether you're kerouac or a conformist, whether you eat cereal or drink vodka for breakfast... " the world will revolve without you, even that plane down in spain even that will be there without yooooooou" eliza dolittle to henry higgins. fucking genius! ps- if youre up for some celestine prophecy type of shite come and meet the coolest quack on earth!!!! the minister for moral uplifting!! we can all drink tea, hold hands and dance the kumbaya!!!!
Post a Comment