Friday, February 13, 2009

There's a HOLE IN MY BUCKET, Dear Lizer Dear Lizer

Well then fix it Dear Georgie Dear Georgie fix it...

Nunca mais ganho a lotaria. Nunca mais percebo como é que se faz essa coisa de que tanta gente fala, que se chama poupança...

Não é uma questão de quanto mais tenho mais gasto, é a propensão natural que existe em mim de tentar zerar as minhas contas bancárias.
É uma admiração pelo nulo, pelo perfeito, a vontade extrema de não ter nada, logo nada com que me preocupar.
Suponho que existam pessoas assim. Não, não sou gastador. Sou apenas um admirador da geometria perfeita, do número exacto, e que melhor forma de atingi-lo do que caminhando para o ZERO...

And with what shall I fix it, Dear Lizer Dear Lizer, with what?
With some straw Dear Georgie Dear Georgie, some straw!
But the straw is too long, Dear Lizer, Dear Lizer, too long.
Well then cut it Dear Georgie, Dear Georgie, cut it!
And with what shall I cut it, Dear Lizer Dear Lizer, with what?
With a knife Dear Georgie Dear Georgie, a knife!
But the knife is too blunt Dear Lizer, Dear Lizer, too blunt.
Well then sharpen it Dear Georgie Dear Georgie, sharpen it!
And with what shall I sharpen it, Dear Lizer Dear Lizer, with what?
With a stone dear Georgie Dear Georgie, a stone.
But the stone is too dry Dear Lizer, Dear Lizer, too dry.
Well then wet it Dear Georgie, Dear Georgie, wet it!
And with what shal I wet it Dear Lizer Dear Lizer, with what?
With some water Dear Georgie, Dear Georgie, water.
And with what shal I fetch it, Dear Lizer, Dear Lizer, with what?
With a bucket Dear Georgie, Dear Georgie, a bucket.
But, there's a HOLE IN MY BUCKET, Dear Lizer, Dear Lizer, a hole.............................

No comments: